Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 2: Closing Ceremonies

And so ends my first full day in California...what a great day. I did so much and I can't stress enough how much I love it here.

However, it is basically 11 pm and I am still jet lagged from being on the east coast. Thus, I will make this short, straight, and to the point.

So last time I left you, I was headed off to the park to take Shayna to play with her friends. Well I met a lot of interesting people at the dog park and saw some even more interesting looking dogs. One dog named Hank (pictured below) had dreadlocks! It was something I've never seen on a canine before, so that was a first!
Oh and I also went to Beverly Hills today which was pretty awesomeThen I went to Sprinkles Cupcakes, the first cupcakery ever made. So we went to the original store and bought red velvet cupcakes! We ate dinner at a great restaurant and the route to get there was scenic, so here are two photos from the car ride. The first one is in honor of the premier of Entourage the other day, one of the best shows on television. The second picture is of a place called Boa. I took a picture of it in honor of my first celebrity sighting today, and since Boa is a celebrity hot spot, the picture is symbolic of the other starlets I hope to see on this trip!
I have more pictures of this day that I will upload at some point, just not right now. Keep your eye out, I will probably post some arrangement of them tomorrow in a post when I have time. I'm so unbelievably exhausted so I'm definitely going to bed now and sleeping forever. What a memorable day in California!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment