Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 2: the AM




Greetings from California!

JUST SAT NEXT TO ACTOR CHRIS O DONNELL AT BREAKFAST!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT OMG DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE!

I guess that's LA for ya! Hahaha I love California. I'm in awe. Okay so back to blogging now that I just sat next to a Batman actor...

Woke up this morning around 8:30 and actually got out of bed an hour later. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and began the day.







I'm currently sitting at breakfast still in shock that I was 12 inches from a NCIS and Batman actor. And I just ordered the same thing as him. ANYWAY I'll update my blog later.

Xx

Sorry for the latest of this post, I was trying to figure out how to blog on my phone, but I couldn't upload images. Thus, this and the next post are pretty much going up the same time. But really they were about 1 1/2 hours apart, just to give you an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment